bunga

lagu

Saturday, February 8, 2014

HiLAnG~~

assalamualaikum..

it hurts me.. when i found out i was blocked by someone that i cared..
like what??????.. hahaaha.. tarik nafas dalam2.. inside of me.. ='(..
banyak persoalan yang bermain dalam otak ni..
as usual, girls are always over thinking compare to boys...
why???.. im craving for the answers..but im afraid to ask..
when i decided to ask, i just got the lame answers..
i know you're lying.. it hurts me more..
i dont wanna ask anymore, its better that way..
even i know its killing me now..
i just dont know what to say.. how to describe it..
but im afraid of losing..
again..
someday u'll realize how much i cared..
i hope so..
time passed by..
im still waiting..
nope!..its just like our old days..  u're too high..
that i never can reach out..
im still standing here, u cant see me..
but i still care of u..
it hurts me again.. i never show up.. cause inside me its already bleed... ='(
i realize u dont need me..
just i need u.. =)
u dont owe me anything..
please dont pity me.. i'm okay =)
before this i asked u do not disappear again..
but now i feel like i want to disappear..
let me be..
hope one day..
u'll understand why...
u'll realize..and u're not too late..
always pray for u..
may Allah protect u.. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment