bunga

lagu

Sunday, June 9, 2013

all ABOUT the GIRL... =P

"Sorry, but I don't need any part time people in my life. You're either with me or you're not. You can't just come and go as you please."

"Good things come to those who wait, great things come to those who act, and the best things come to those who never give up."

"If I open up to you, then you're probably special"

"Sometimes you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life."

"Don't play with someone's heart."

"Just because I'm being quiet, that doesn't mean I'm mad. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to talk"

"I'm afraid to tell you how I feel because it might just mean nothing to you"

"I’m the girl your ex girlfriend will hate, your mom will love, and that you will never forget."

"I’m not rejecting you, I’m protecting me"

"I want my first marriage to be my ONLY marriage."

"The nicer you are, the easier you're hurt."

"My problem is that I can't stay mad. I always end up forgiving people even if they don't deserve it."

"Don't mix between my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU."

"No man is going to be perfect, so don't expect him to be."

"I miss seeing your name show up on my phone."

1 comment:

  1. girls are not toys that you hold them when you are lonely and you drop them anywhere when you get bored. (itulah nasib ku)

    kih3

    ReplyDelete